When I started my first online business at age 15–16, I decided not to outsource the website installation and coding like a normal person. Instead, I just learned how to do it all myself.
The popular method at the time was WordPress, and it was HAAARD!
You would have to install 20+ plugins from 20+ different developers to get it to do what you wanted. You would end up with a cluttered and confusing admin screen, not to mention when the plugins don’t play nice with each other!
If WordPress was this frustrating for a young man with too much time on his hands, imagine how frustrating it would be for a super-busy business owner with no interest in tech!
That’s why I decided to start providing websites that are simple to update and operate.
These are the tech jobs I routinely do for my own and others’ online businesses:
- Set up South Pacific Pro sites (my own platform)
- Set up WordPress sites
- Set up LeadPages or ClickFunnels sites
- Tweak your design or theme (especially Genesis themes)
- Set up your site for SEO
- Fix most bugs with your website
- Custom-code your site to do things that other sites don’t do
- Give you advice about what to use your website for
How advanced are my coding skills? The average online business owner finds that I’m advanced enough for their needs.
I specialise in migrating website data:
- migration to a new domain
- migration to a new host
- migration to a new domain AND host
- migration to a different path
- migration to a different subdomain
- migration to a new CMS
- migrating partial content
- migrating posts
- migrating widgets
- migrating media
- migrating taxonomies
- migration into a network
- migration out of a network
- migration between networks
- migration between online and offline
Lodge Your Enquiry
Contact me below to discuss your project or click here to pay.